At Caribbean Club Bonaire we welcome you and your kids. Our resort is the perfect place to spend a fun and relaxed family holiday!
Have your child explore the beautiful reefs and marine life with an entertaining program while you are out diving, snorkeling or just relaxing!
PADI Seal Team
Start scuba diving early with this specially designed program for kids! The PADI Seal Team is an introduction to the basic skills of scuba diving for kids aged 8 -10 years old who are able to swim.
“Aqua missions” & underwater fun using real scuba gear is a great way to introduce children to the underwater world & offer them an opportunity to dive just like mom & dad!
The AquaMissions covers basic scuba diving skills, such as breathing underwater, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator and swimming around and experiencing the sensation of being weightless.
After completing the AquaMissions your kid will become a recognized PADI Seal Team Member.
The Padi Seal Team is a 5-morning program 8.30 am – 12.30 pm (Monday-Friday only)
Five mornings $ 350 (min 2 kids)
Price includes activities, a snack, equipment, the PADI Seal team Crew-pak (video, activity book and log book) and continues guidance from one of our Divestaff Instructors.
SASY stands for ‘Supplied Air Snorkeling for Youth’ and let’s your kid experience the underwater world by snorkeling with scuba equipment instead of a snorkel.
A SASY unit is basically a personal flotation device with a small scuba tank and regulator attached. This way your kid will float on the surface, but with the scuba equipment they are free to keep their heads under water and don’t miss out an any of the action below.
SASY sessions are included in the Buddy Kids Club. It is also possible to rent SASY equipment and take your kids out snorkeling yourself!
Bubblemaker is a fun PADI program for kids aged 8-10 years old. It’s the chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. It is very similar to a discover scuba dive, but without skills and performed in the ocean. The kids will use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in the shallow water around our dock(max 6ft/2m), under the constant supervision of one of our dive instructors.
The bubblemaker program is a 2 hour PADI program and includes instruction, 1 dive, all required equipment and constant supervision of a dive instructor.
A Bubblemaker session is included when participating in the PADI Seal Team, but can also be booked separately for $90.
All prices are including government taxes. Taxes are subject to change without notice. No service charge will be added.
As PADI 5-star dive center we are bound to certain rules and regulations for the safety of your children. We value these rules and regulations, so we cannot make any exceptions and all activities need parental approval.PADI Rules & Regulations:
– Kids younger than the age of 8 are not allowed to go underwater
– Kids aged 8-10 are allowed to go underwater, but not deeper than 6 ft(2M) in open water/ocean
– Kids aged 10-11, who complete the PADI Jr. Open Water Certification are allowed to dive up to 40ft (12m) and only with a certified parent or a dive professional
– Kids aged 12-15 who are PADI Jr. Open Water Certified are allowed to go underwater up to 60ft (18m), which is the regular depth of an Open Water certification, but need an adult buddy
– Kids up to 16 years old are not allowed to dive unsupervised and need an adult buddy, even if they certified as Junior Open water divers
– The PADI Seal Team is a PADI certification, but this doesn’t mean your kids are allowed to dive on their own or with an adult
– Kids older than 16 are certified to participate in the regular PADI dive courses and can dive without an adult buddy