We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and guest oriented
Assistant Operations Manager
Caribbean Club Bonaire is a small full-service resort.
The resort consists of 40 apartments (ranging from studio to 1- and 2 bedroom apartments and a honeymoon cottage) with a total of 108 beds. At the resort, you will find two swimming pools, a bar & restaurant and an onsite dive shop.
The resort is located at the north side of Kralendijk and overlooks the Caribbean Sea. Read more about our beautiful oceanfront resort.
As the Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for being the required assistance of the Operations Manager in the daily operation of the whole resort. The goal is to give the best service by monitoring Front Office, Maintenance, Rooms, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage where needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning work schedules
- Adjust and apply the standard operations procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain good relations with guests
- Staff management
- Ensuring adequate business administration
- Monitor and develop activity-desk
- Address all daily issues.
For the role of Assistant Operations Manager, we are looking for a self-starting recent graduate with the following requirements:
- Associates Degree in hotel management
- Hands-on mentality, Team player
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work irregular shifts and on weekends/holidays
- Fluent in English language skills (verbal and written). Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu are an advantage
- F&B experience is an advantage
- Experience with a hospitality property management system (Brilliant) is preferred
- Dive affinity is preferred
More information and application:
If you are interested in applying for the position of Assistant Operations Manager, do not hesitate to send your CV including a motivation letter via email address: email@example.com